Welcome Ambassadors, Croydon
We’re expanding again – this time to Croydon in South London.
We are looking for three Welcome Ambassadors to form a new team in Croydon, providing a warm welcome to visitors and residents and an excellent service to businesses in the vibrant heart of the town centre.
As a Welcome Ambassador you will:
- Provide a warm and professional welcome to visitors, businesses and residents
- Patrol designated areas and offer information and assistance to shoppers and other visitors to the area
- Be pro-active by approaching customers and those who look to be in need of assistance
- Actively promote the area, observe and react to customers’ needs and requests
- At all times, act in a courteous and professional manner, remembering your position as an Ambassador for the client
- Visit businesses in the area to promote all the activities of the Business Improvement District
- Liaise with Police, store security staff/managers on any relevant matters, offering assistance when required
- Monitor incidents of anti-social behaviour and deal with or report as necessary
The successful candidate will possess the following qualities:
- Big personality
- Excellent customer service skills
- Able to think on their feet
- Common sense
- A genuine desire to deliver a quality service with a smile
- A passion for Croydon
- Ability to speak additional languages is an advantage
These are full time position starting in early June. Working Tuesday to Saturday. Average working hours will be 40 hours per week. Rate of pay is £9.15 per hour.
If you would like to apply, please send your CV along with a covering letter explaining why you believe you are suitable for the role to Croydon@thewelcomepeople.com.