Visitor Welcome Ambassadors, London
Love London and want to share your passion for the city with millions of visitors?
We are looking for additional Ambassadors to join our established teams in various locations across central London, providing a warm welcome to visitors and residents in the world’s greatest city!
As a Welcome Ambassador you will:
- Provide a warm and professional welcome to visitors, businesses and residents
- Patrol designated areas and offer information and assistance to shoppers and other visitors to the area
- Be pro-active by approaching customers and those who look to be in need of assistance
- Actively promote the area, observe and react to customers’ needs and requests
- At all times, act in a courteous and professional manner, remembering your position as an Ambassador for the client
- Visit the stores in the area to promote all the activities of the Business Improvement District
- Liaise with Police, store security staff/managers on any relevant matters, offering assistance when required
- Monitor incidents of anti-social behaviour and deal with or report as necessary
The successful candidate will possess the following qualities:
- Big personality
- Excellent customer service skills
- Able to think on their feet
- Common sense
- A genuine desire to deliver a quality service with a smile
- A passion for London
- Ability to speak additional languages, is an advantage
This is a full time position starting immediately. Working on a 3 week rolling-roster (including weekends). Average working hours will be 40 hours per week. Rate of pay is £9 per hour.
If you would like to apply, please send your CV along with a covering letter explaining why you believe you are suitable for the role to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Closing date for applications is Friday 17th October 2014.