Welcome Ambassadors, Leeds
In February 2016, The Welcome People will arrive in Leeds.
We are looking for some very special people to create a new team to launch this site early in 2016, providing a warm welcome to visitors and residents and an excellent service to local businesses.
As a Welcome Ambassador you will:
- Provide a warm and professional welcome to visitors, businesses and residents
- Patrol designated areas and offer information and assistance to shoppers and other visitors to the area
- Be pro-active by approaching customers and those who look to be in need of assistance
- Actively promote the area, observe and react to customers’ needs and requests
- At all times, act in a courteous and professional manner, remembering your position as an Ambassador for the client
- Visit businesses in the area to promote all the activities of the local Business Improvement District
- Liaise with Police, store security staff/managers on any relevant matters, offering assistance when required
- Monitor incidents of anti-social behaviour and deal with or report as necessary
The successful candidate will possess the following qualities:
- Big personality
- Excellent customer service skills
- Able to think on their feet
- Common sense
- A genuine desire to deliver a quality service with a smile
- A passion for Leeds & Yorkshire
- Ability to speak additional languages is an advantage
These are full time positions starting as soon as possible. Working a 7 day roster, average working hours will be 40 hours per week. Rate of pay is £8.25 per hour.
If you would like to apply, please send your CV along with a covering letter explaining why you believe you are suitable for the role to firstname.lastname@example.org
Closing date for applications is 31 January 2016.