Welcome Ambassadors, Central London
We are looking for two additional Welcome Ambassadors to join our award-winning teams at various sites across central London, providing a warm welcome to visitors and residents and an excellent service to businesses.
As a Welcome Ambassador you will:
- Provide a warm and professional welcome to visitors, businesses and residents
- Patrol designated areas and offer information and assistance to shoppers and other visitors to the area
- Be pro-active by approaching customers and those who look to be in need of assistance
- Actively promote the area, observe and react to customers’ needs and requests
- At all times, act in a courteous and professional manner, remembering your position as an Ambassador for the client
- Visit businesses in the area to promote all the activities of the local Business Improvement District
- Liaise with Police, store security staff/managers on any relevant matters, offering assistance when required
- Monitor incidents of anti-social behaviour and deal with or report as necessary
The successful candidate will possess the following qualities:
- Big personality
- Excellent customer service skills
- Able to think on their feet
- Common sense
- A genuine desire to deliver a quality service with a smile
- A passion for London
- Ability to speak additional languages is an advantage
These are full time positions starting as soon as possible. Normally working a 3-week roster including weekends. Average working hours will be 40 hours per week. Rate of pay is £9.15 per hour.
If you would like to apply, please send your CV along with a covering letter explaining why you believe you are suitable for the role to firstname.lastname@example.org.